Dynamic Voice & Data
Check the status of your existing RMA here.
Fill out the form below to request a new RMA
1. Products shipped by Dynamic Voice Data Inc. come with a limited Ninety (90) days warranty from the receipt of shipment. Dynamic Voice Data Inc. warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Any Dynamic Voice Data Inc. product that fails within this 90 days period will be repaired and/or replaced with an equivalent or better component or a credit will be issued at our expense.
2. Any claims for shortage or shipment errors must be made within three (3) business days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipients must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received in order to avoid the risk of loss. Also, the customer must immediately notify Dynamic Voice Data Inc. within one (1) business day. Dynamic Voice Data Inc. will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier.
3. Before returning any item, the customer must contact our Sales Account Manager for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and/or REPLACEMENT number. Our standard policy for RMA Returns is for credit back or replacement.
4. The RMA Number you have been assigned is for inspection purposes only. You will receive credit or replacement only under the condition that the merchandise was purchased from Dynamic Voice Data Inc. and under the Dynamic Voice Data Inc.’s warranty period. All merchandise received by Dynamic Voice Data Inc. will be inspected and tested. All returns will be processed contingent upon the test and inspection results. Any merchandise without proof of purchase and/or serial numbers that do not match Dynamic Voice Data Inc.’s will be returned to the shipper.
5. RMA shipments returned to Dynamic Voice Data Inc. need to have an RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package and include a packing list and/or a copy of the original invoice as “Proof of Purchase” (which includes the item number and descriptions etc.) or it may be refused, unopened and returned back to the shipper. The customer will be notified of the final status of the product before it could be returned.
6. The RMA Returns must be returned to Dynamic Voice Data Inc. within ten (10) days after the RMA and/or REPLACEMENT number has been issued. Returns made after this period will be subject to processing delays.
7. Dynamic Voice Data Inc. will provide replacements without freight charges for all units found to be defective due to materials or workmanship and/or shortage and shipping errors. All returns will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse and will be fully inspected. Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement and /or credit back./td>
8. Under normal operating procedures, RMA’s, shortages and/or shipping error replacements will be replaced within 5 business days after issuance of the approved RMA and/or REPLACEMENT number. Products on RMA for defective parts and wrong shipping will be charged. Refund and/or credit back to customer will be issued within ten (10) business days after receipt of the returned items.